With this course airbrush mastery is attainable.
In this course I go step by step to help you achieve the control and pricise accuracy you always wanted.
Start to finish instruction.
We go in-depth with principles and concepts that will give you an inside edge to creating beautiful portraits in airbrush. We will learn pro techniques such as distance and the perfect PSI for every step of your airbrush painting.
Take your art to the next level with this course: Painting the Classical Portrait in Airbrush and India Ink
You will not only learn how to control your airbrush but you will learn how to see like an old master.
What You Will Learn
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Welcome to the Airbrush Course (3:44)
- Part One: Adding the white mixture to her face. (7:38)
- Part Two: Painting in features, and adding the white mixture to her neck. (20:58)
- Part Three: Beginning to add details. (17:38)
- Part Four: Developing the hair , first step. (17:56)
- Part Five: Anatomical landmarks and establishing skin textures. (20:50)
- Part Six: Painting in the background and the edges. (22:15)
- Part Seven: Aggressive erasers and fat compartments of the face. (9:15)
- Part Eight: Avoiding Under spray, using a mechanical pencil and aggressive erasers. (12:47)
- Part Nine: Refining the background edges and intensifying the eyes. (9:42)
- Part Ten: Adding the Light Mixture to darken her features more. (15:37)
- Part Eleven: Creating texture in her dress. (6:59)
- Part Twelve: Refining her hair using paint brush techniques. (9:47)
- Part Thirteen: Adding the white pastel. (10:05)
- Part Forteen: Fully modeling the forms. (14:15)
- Part 15: Finishing up the portrait. (7:53)
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription